What can data recovery cost?
The time taken, and thus the charge,
always varies from case to case. We do not have fixed prices since every data recovery case is quite unique. But we can usually give you an accurate estimation after just a few hours work.
The actual time will depend on a number of factors:
- The nature and extent of the defect
- If spare parts are required (donator)
- The time required to extract data
- The storage capacity of the drive
What should i do now?
If you wish us to assist you with professional data recovery or forensic services,
- Please read what can data recovery cost' information at the top of this page, and consider the price examples
- Private clients must read the conditions for price reduction
- Fill in the data recovery request form and send us the damaged drive
Links to the order forms are found at the base of all pages.
It is very desirable that you have a functional email, since all essential communication including status reports etc are transmitted electronically.
Are we usually successful?
In well over 90% of all incidents we have been most successful in assisting clients with data recovery services from damaged hard disk drives, HDD recovery after formatting, recover deleted files or retrieve formatted hard disks. In many such cases, our customers own IT departments, and even some well known American competitors, have considered the hard disk damage as irrecoverable!
It is important to remember that in many cases following a serious hard disk crash many files may be corrupt or even completely destroyed. In such cases, adjustments or repair of the previous Windows installation will probably be required.